We do our best to inform you about our products via our website. The mention of important features of our products are important because the photo may differ. However, if an item does not meet your expectations, it can be returned. However, there are some conditions for returns.
- Cocted parts can always be returned. This within 14 days and you must have notified us in advance.
- The invoice (or a copy thereof) must be attached to the return shipment.
- The articles must be returned in their original condition, including attached stickers If you have received a defective / damaged or incorrectly delivered item, you must notify our customer service in advance. Preferably by email with photos of the defective / damaged item.
- Articles serve:
- Be unworn and undamaged (passing is allowed).
- To be unwashed.
- Not to have been repaired (or attempted) by you or a third party.
- If items are used more than necessary, the depreciation costs will be passed on to you.
- The return shipment must be sufficiently stamped.
- Returns are at your own risk. As a customer you are also responsible for the costs of returning the item.
If you have received a defective / damaged or incorrectly delivered item, you must notify our customer service in advance. Preferably by email with photos of the defective / damaged item, so that we can assess the complaint as well as possible. The customer service colleagues will then offer you a suitable solution. Please wait for this response.